Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm alive...

...and sort of well. Just got into the apartment- wanted to leave a quick message. So far, we have discovered that we need a lighter to light the stove, we paid upfront in cash for the internet which the landlord pocketed and then used to buy cigarettes in front of us, and my bedsheets have smiling moons and stars on them.

When we were waiting to get inside of our apartment, one of the flats was playing some weird house music and we could see a disco ball through the windows. I think I'm going to like my neighbors.

Okay, time to unpack, shower, and try to not clog the toilet. Wish me luck!
Arrivederci-
Cason

p.s. Saw Lamb and Mint chips at a duty free shop at Heathrow...so tempted to pick some up on the way home.
p.p.s. backpack strap broke at O'Hare. WTF Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment